Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
To our valued customers,
We understand many in the community are concerned about the growing threat of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Many sporting codes are experiencing unprecedented challenges, however at Pro Football Group we remain committed to helping Australian chase their sporting dreams and passion, even during these unsettling times.
With new developments emerging fast, we have created this page to share any significant news and updates that may have an impact on how you do business with us.
The above processes and delays may change at any given time as long as this virus is still active. We will provide any updates as soon as we receive them and do our very best to maintain our high level of service in all areas.
We look forward to continuing to serve you. Thank you and we hope you all remain safe.
18 March 2020 - Couriers/Carriers Changes to Policy on Delivery
All couriers and carriers, even ones that have not provided formal notices, are following the same path and operating in the same scenarios. Please see summary below:
- All deliveries that require Signature will be done as Authority To Leave (ATL) if the customer is not home. The drivers will still ring the doorbell but will apply a distance of approx. 2m from the front door and not ask for a physical signature.
- For all deliveries marked as ATL, delivery process will remain the same
- In the case the parcel cannot be left in a safe place in either situation, the parcel will be taken to a respective collection point (depot, Post Office, 7-Eleven, etc) for the customer to collect. In the case of a collection, Aus Post will be the only exception and mark the parcel as Return To Sender (RTS) for any deliveries that cannot be done as ATL safely; this is to avoid human contact.
- Aus Post and Couriers Please will be taking photographs of all parcels delivered as ATL
- Border Express is currently still operating with Signature on Delivery in some parts but this may change at any point in time
- All carrier are experiencing some delays in deliveries. Perth in particular has seen the largest delay due to local government laws to tighten their grip on the Coronavirus.
- International shipments are also being delayed due to bio-tech experts having to ensure no parcels or personnel are carrying the virus.
- All customer service centres are either closing, working remotely or only available via email. Every freight company is changing this process daily so please appreciate that the Customer Support teams from our respective carriers may have delayed responses or no ability to answer calls.
It is important to note that the Fulfillment team and services are NOT impacted and are operating as normal. We are taking all precautions to keep our staff and partners safe and ensure your orders move in a timely manner.