Dispatch & Delivery Health Check
We understand many in the community are concerned about the growing threat of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Many sporting codes are experiencing unprecedented challenges, however at Pro Football Group we remain committed to helping Australian chase their sporting dreams and passion, even during these unsettling times.
We have created this page to share any significant news and updates that may have an impact on how you do business with us.
The processes and delays may change at any given time as long as this virus is still active. We will provide any updates as soon as we receive them and do our very best to maintain our high level of service in all areas.
On this page, we will also update you on any delays and impacts due to non-COVID reasons as well.
We look forward to continuing to serve you. Thank you and we hope you all remain safe.
29 MARCH 2021 - GREATER BRISBANE ENTERS A 3 DAY LOCKDOWN
- The Queensland Premier has announced that from 5pm 29 March 2021, Greater Brisbane region will enter a 3 day snap lockdown. With new border restrictions in place, deliveries to Greater Brisbane areas may be affected. We apologise for the inconvenience these delays may cause.
22 MARCH 2021 - NETWORK DELAYS | SOUTH EAST QLD & NSW
- Heavy rainfall is currently causing flooding across NSW and South East QLD, resulting in road closures and delays across all our partner carriers. Our partner carriers have advised this will affect both pick-up and delivery as drivers have been instructed to not drive through areas impacted by floods. The Bureau of Meteorology has advised the rainfall is expected to ease by Tuesday afternoon.
- Regions heavily impacted by heavy rainfall and road closures include the Hunter, Central Coast, Coffs Harbour and Greater Western Sydney.
- Your patience is appreciated during this time. He hope and pray for your safety.
12 FEBRUARY 2021 - SERVICE DELAYS | VIC COVID CIRCUIT BREAKER ACTION
- Due to new COVID concerns in Melbourne, the Victorian Premier has announced a circuit breaker action from 11:59pm 12 February until 11:59pm on 17 February affecting Victoria. With new border restrictions in place, all deliveries to Victoria will be affected. We apologise for the inconvenience these delays may cause.
4 FEBRUARY 2021 - SERVICE DELAYS | WA BUSH FIRES
- Due to bushfires in WA, please expect delays from all service providers as railway track closures affect both freight inbound and outbound to WA, and various suburbs encountering road delays from evacuation orders.
25 JANUARY 2021
- Allied Express have reported network disruptions in their Brisbane and Gold Coast depots, impacting transit times for deliveries in and out of these locations.
- All carriers are experiencing delays. However, most road freight transit times are improving as carriers work through the delivery volume from the peak season backlog.
- Airfreight delivery services, such as TNT's Overnight Express are experiencing higher transit times due to aircraft limitations, meaning some volume will be transported via road.